Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 04:12 PM   #27681 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Ordered four of the Super Deluxe Box Sets I was missing for my Underworld collection today. I don't own a CD or Blu-ray player so I had put off ordering them in the past.

Spent the afternoon staging a photo of the entire catalog including a five-foot-tall UK subway promo poster and a four-foot wide framed magazine spread. I needed to work out how to include nearly 80 releases in a single pic without photography lamps. Thankfully I worked it out.

Going to set it all up again and re-shoot once the final four box sets arrive from their respective nations of origin. Expect a post in 2-4 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote