Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 06:33 AM   #7637 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

While a better striker wouldn't hurt, and Harry Kane would improve any team in the country, I think our midfield is still the biggest issue. Was hard watching the game versus Wolves. Juan Mata has no legs left and Pereira couldn't make it into Norwich's starting XI. Bruno was forced to play deep to recover the ball but also had to be the one looking to make runs forward because the other two just couldn't do it. Man looked totally gassed by the 80th minute.

I would love to see us still bring in someone in the realm of a Grealish or Maddison this summer. Let Bruno sit behind them, Pogba can go **** himself at that point. I still believe in a front 3 of Rashford, Martial, and Greenwood. Martial is just very lazy on the pitch and I feel he needs two players alongside with high energy and pace to compensate.

Anyway, all this to say we ended up signing Ighalo for now lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote