Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 10:18 AM   #68557 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I know JWB is most likely joking and trying to push buttons but it's still more offensive to me than Elph's personal comments towards me. I'm sorry that you don't like the idea that people are free to think and feel their own thoughts and feelings and you believe you're the gatekeeper on what I'm aloud to be offended by.
It did start out somewhat facetiously and yet as usual I found myself defending it once attacked

But what i do believe is that the majority of people in North America died off by diseases which their immune systems couldn't handle. Which was largely a sort of convenient coincidence for the settlers, not an intentional campaign of biological warfare.

The actual raping and pillaging and atrocities that occurred was obviously not justified. But what prompted my initial comments was OH's over dramatic rendition of history that America is unredeemable while Germany isn't cause the US was built on genocide etc. The Holocaust was far worse and more recent than anything the US ever did.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote