Music Banter - View Single Post - Before life, Life, After life
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

I've questioned exactly what happens after death also. It is a mysterious subject (mainly because the people who know are dead lol). But I don't know, I do think that some beliefs as to what happens are stupid and the people who believe those things probably think that my beliefs are stupid. I'm not going to say them though just because I know even though it was requested that someone will come in and try to start a fight. But I will say that I have adopted the parts of certain religions/ideas and put them into my own beliefs.

But getting back to death I'll have to agree with you jr. that we are only preparing to die. Humans are afraid of death because of its uncertainty. If they knew exactly what happens after they wouldn't be as scared. I'm curious as to what it feels like the few seconds before death, is it like anything else, is it painful or euphoric (spelling?)?

Those are my thoughs.