Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:40 PM   #1914 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Wow man

I didn’t know you went through all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
sorry to hear that

handful of xanax sounds bad. i wonder if thats how itd end up for me. starting small with one then going up with more and more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Glad you made it to the other side, homie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Indeed. Glad you survived that **** and everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
****ing hell mate. I knew it was bad but its hard to understand how bad when you haven't done it.

Alcohol withdrawals were bad for me but benzos sound much worse. I was pretty much physically OK after about two weeks.
Thanks y'all, I usually keep it to myself because I'm not proud of it, but the prospect of seeing big man Mindy going down a similar path made me open up.

Btw Mindfulness, WWWP hit the nail on the head below. It could be the perfect solution for you if you're responsible enough and have good guidance, just be conscious of the consequences before you start and especially after you start using them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Unfortunately they are notoriously addictive. There are plenty of people on benzos that don't develop habits but it's a slippery slope. They might end up working great for you and it'll never be an issue. Who knows really.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote