Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi all, new here.
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 11:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
GreyZone
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Welcome! Do you have any particular favourite musicians? What is your favourite TV show? Do you prefer cats or dogs? What is your opinion on teen movie legend Molly Ringwald?
Thanks! Nice avatar by the way. Willow rocks!

I have a lot of favorite musicians: Sarah Jarosz, Soccer Mommy, The Verve, The B-52's, Pink Floyd, Vive La Fete, Snail Mail, The Midnight, Julien Baker, The Police, Curve, Juliana Hatfield, Now Now, The Hold Steady, Francoise Hardy, Placebo, Berlin, Phoebe Bridgers, The Mamas And The Papas, Annalisa (an Italian pop singer), The Smashing Pumpkins, Vanessa Paradis, Paul Westerberg, Chrome, Mazzy Star and many more...

My favorite TV shows are The OC, Veronica Mars, Sharp Objects, Anne With An E, Vikings, Mad Men, Halt And Catch Fire, a UK drama called Skins, a German financial drama called Bad Banks, a French cop show called Spiral (Engrenages), some Danish dramas such as Borgen and Forbrydelsen and many more...

I love both cats and dogs. But my current apartment building doesn't allow pets.

I like Molly Ringwald but I was more a fan of some of the nineties stars such as Jennie Garth (Kelly Taylor from BH 90210), Jennifer Love Hewitt, Liv Tyler etc.

Last edited by GreyZone; 03-05-2020 at 09:40 AM.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote