Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 02:26 PM   #5086 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

My interests in politics have completely 180'd in the last few months as more and more obvious examples of systematic bullsh*t have grinned their fake ass smile towards me. You want more corporate overthrown greed infused one track horse cockery shills in office? All the parties can f*ck right off and I'll just back into my chair and watch this garbage ruin our country further. I'm not a huge Bernie supporter but it was always clear to me that he was the least fake and actually wanted to make this country a better place to live for all walks of earth and yet time and time again, the masses look that kind of hope right in the eye and turn around saying "nahh, we'll stick with the bullsh*t longer".

I'm at the point where I might vote for Trump because it's clearly what the country wants me to do. The democrats are lying down with their asses exposed begging Trump to take them to town. No balls. No balls to give Bernie a chance to take him down. They want to lay down and get ravaged? Fine, I'll vote for Trump.

The lack of sh*ts I now give is disappointing. I don't care anymore.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote