Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 03:33 PM   #211 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Wink

Quote:
efficacy of the response long term
I support drastic measures to stop the spread of this virus immediately because I want to buy as much time as possible to prepare for the resources it’s going to drain, learn about effective treatments, and to develop a vaccine.

We also don’t know what kind of long term repercussions survivors are going to have.

My personal take is China is obviously scared af of it and if China is scared of it so am I.

As for it being another flu well it’s more contagious, deadlier, and there’s no vaccine.

If you get a bad case you develop viral pneumonia with lesions on your lungs and that doesn’t sound like a fun way to die. Especially if there’s so many cases you don’t even get a hospital bed. And the more it spreads the more it’s going to suck money out of every other kind of care.

And if the rest of the world shuts down but we carry on with basketball and hockey games like we’re doing we’re going to have to face the ire of the rest of the world for our selfishness.

I also can’t see what’s wrong with slowing the **** down anyway. This world needs to take a rest.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote