Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 03:39 PM   #212 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight rain View Post
I'm as qualified as you or anyone else in here, if you don't want people's individual opinions posted, maybe you should instate a rule where only facts are allowed. Otherwise it comes across as a little hypocritical to be telling me to shut the **** up for taking a position, when everyone else has does the same on the other side (the side you happen to be on).
If you can't be told to stfu every once in a while on this message board, you might wanna find a new message board. I'm not telling you to do anything. I'm am, with words, presenting you with a sock, and advising you where to shove it.

I'll provide actual reasoning behind this if you want. Yes, people are freaking out over this. They're buying up toilet paper and fighting over tissues. Those people should cut it the f*ck out. Yet, this is a serious matter. Your flu statistics are what really set me off in your direction because you reading a stat sheet serves no purpose in this matter. There are people who have dedicated their lives with the same stats as you, probably better ones at that, who are closing borders, cancelling events, and advising the populous to stay the f*ck home. Odds are that young and healthy people will be fine but you'll still get it and if you don't stay the f*ck home, you could end up giving it to somebody who will die.

There's no inbetween with this. It's highly contagious and will spread. Who are you going to spread it to?

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote