Music Banter - View Single Post - Dream Theater--Greatest Metal Band of this Era
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 04:21 AM   #163 (permalink)
Cheese
Shadow on the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
I'm easily the smartest person on this forum, dare I say, with an extremely high IQ, and my degrees.

Don, I'm not trying to provoke an argument here, but you claim to be the smartest person on this forum with an extemely high IQ. What makes you think others here are not of a similar ability.
Sure you probably know your sh*t when it comes to music, but changing the subject to something close to my heart.Would your high IQ help you with anything automobile related or anything mechanical.If so show me something, amaze me even.

And as for degrees, passing something on a piece of paper is no substitute for practical experience. I have friends/acquaintances/associates who have degrees in various fields, but it still doesn't make them any wiser or better than me.In fact some of them are as dumb as sticks.

Please answer me this.Why must insist in making yourself feel more superior than the next person? The only person it is impressing is you, nobody else cares.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote