Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:15 PM   #1308 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

I had this dream a few weeks ago. It was about someone on MB. I don't want to mention his name so heretofore he will be known as (_____). In the dream he stopped posting on MusicBanter and DwnWthVwls had to find out why.

The dream began with Dwnwthvwls and me arriving at (_____)'s house. I can't remember but I guess I rode down with Vwls and along the way is probably where he filled me in on the details. Vwls wanted to go there because he was worried why (_____) stopped posting. Vwls was saying perhaps (_____) went missing or was probably extremely depressed. Vwls wanted MB members to gather at (_____)'s house so we could have an intervention for him.

I remember it being a bright sunny day, about noon time. I stood on the lawn as Vwls was parking a white pick up truck. I looked about the property. It was a double wide modular home. Behind the house off to a distance was a wooded area. Tall dark green pine trees stood between the gray gable roof and the mid-day blue sky. After Vwls got out of the truck we headed towards the house.

Then suddenly I was on the inside of the house. It was a split level. The two levels were partitioned off with a white wrought iron fence. In the middle of the fence there was an open gate. A small staircase connected the two levels. The lower level was the living room/entertainment room. To the left of the stairs there was white puffy leather couch and on opposite side of the room there was a wide screen TV. I stayed on the upper lever where the dinning room and kitchen were. I looked about and saw that there were Bowie knives laying all around and I thought Vwls was right to be concerned. Vwls walked about the house checking every room, the bed room and bathroom etc looking for him, but couldn't find him.

Then Exo, Frownland and elph arrived. They basically stayed together and talked among themselves. They hanged about in the kitchen as Frownland rummaged through the kitchen cabinets.

Fortunately nothing drastic happened. He finally arrive home. He said he went out to a convenience store to pick up a few things. We told him we were all there because we were concerned for him. He told us everything was alright, there was no need for concern, nothing to worry about.

Then dream ended with (_____) trying to impress us by having his cat wear plastic boots on its paws. The cat walked across a linoleum floor making clickety-clack sounds. I was thinking why, why did he do that to his cat.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 03-20-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote