Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 09:03 PM   #1038 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Lol bull****. The Democrats wanted to give hundreds of millions to the Kennedy Center, National Endowment for the Arts, National Endowment for the Humanities, and Corporation for Public Broadcasting with no oversight. How does any of that help "the people that will actually struggle"? At least the hotel industry and airlines have large enough workforces to justify "bailouts" to some extent.

If you want to talk about context, at least get all of the facts straight. I personally think a lot more money should have just gone to individual checks and Unemployment. But both the Republicans and Democrats agreed that certain industries need the bailouts and that a lot of small businesses need the money too.
Pelosi wanted to spend money on a lot of stupid **** that had nothing to do with the people, but IDK how many democrats are involved in that. But she did at least try to give the people more and expand who gets what.

They all can suck my balls. I'm team Bernie. I'm his toilet paper just as you're Trump's toilet paper but Bernie's ******* is cleaner which is miraculous because he's an old old man.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote