Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 10:32 AM   #5306 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Our healthcare system is completely crumbling. People don't realize that the chances of surviving are much worse if you can't get treated. Those of us with out healthcare, like me, are ****ed. If we continue to not take it seriously our hospitals are going to be severely over whelmed and even more will be ****ed.

I'm getting pestered to apply at the Amazon warehouse and I'm split because one working at Amazon during the pandemic is ****ing dumb especially since they are getting mass walkouts do to the lack of precautions being taken and two they pay really well and will offer me insurance.

Edit: They pay really well for somebody like me.
Bro I wouldn't work in one of those sweatshops virus or no virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Lol. If Trump had decided to push for social distancing and lockdowns in Jan/Feb, the media would have just screamed "orange man bad" and called him a dictator for forcing people to stay indoors. "He's crashing the economy over a virus that China and the WHO says doesn't spread from person to person".
So his solution was to use reverse psychology?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote