Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:26 AM   #2059 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raime View Post
So, I have a weird question. Does anyone here not talk to people that have been trying to contact them based on the fact you, not them feel unhappy? This person is doing really well for themselves, is happy, graduating from college, and you have nothing to show and are more unhappy than when you last stopped talking to them. Maybe it's shame, or not wanting to bring them down, but it feels wrong to talk to them. I've gotten pretty good at bottling the extent of my depression up so I don't inconvenience others, because no one likes a sad sack, but this person knows me too well to get that past them.
I just sad sack the **** out of people if that’s the true story. I try to make sure that I spend my fair share of time listening too. If your friend ain’t a friend when you’re down then they ain’t a friend but you gotta be a friend too. The truth is, life is hard. People who only project upbeat **** annoy me just as much as a whoa is me type.

And man, anyone who cares enough to even try to contact you, that’s a kindness, don’t take that for granted.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote