Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 02:12 PM   #2072 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Epiphany is upon us

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ

It wasnt about the Weed to CBD swap, it was just a general statement about your behavior. Seems like if you had a problem brushing your teeth you'd look for a pill to help you brush your teeth.
You're an ******* still with bad intentions.... you never add value to anything in my opinion...you should work on that. You need better internet forum skills. Brushing my teeth?what the fyck are you talking about my guy? lol

The CBD would have helped maybe, pill forum or not.. what were you trying to help me with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
If you have depression and/or anxiety that lingers for months into years the not trying anything approach isn’t very helpful

We already know he exercises (hoops) and tries to eat right (apples)

He’s engaged in life - goes to school

You try doing everything ****ing right like you’re supposed to and you still feel twisted up inside. It ****ing sucks and yeah so he looks for a path.

And mindful I’m not even saying he doesn’t have i point. I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA but I do know if I suggest something I’m going to take some extra words to try to get my feelings across correctly like I hopefully did in the watch out for Xanax post. That’s because I RESPECT you.
Hey

my doctor may give xanax if i stop weed? idk xanax would probably help.

Last edited by Mindfulness; 04-02-2020 at 02:19 PM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote