Music Banter - View Single Post - MB is teh suxzorz
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 04:09 PM   #65 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
Que? I have always posted in those forums quite often, I don't see why you are trying to discredit me as some whiny loser. It isn't even an issue really, people should and will post when and where they like to.

I have not even spoken out in a negative manner in months. Quit trying to label me as an example of some problem, please. The fact that you and others are even looking for "problems" is questionable in my opinion.
i'm actually not the one looking for problems if you haven't noticed from my post, i don't rely solely on MB to provide new music, but i couldn't stay quiet to your comment that you would like to see more activity in other forums when you yourself do next to nothing to rectify the situation. why should anyone else bother if you're not willing to go the distance? i just thought it was a bit hypocritical. i personally have access to the music you listen to, so i don't much care if you bother to make threads anymore, but others don't and right now we're talking about MB.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote