Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 04:06 PM   #9021 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

1. What's the biggest compliment you've ever gotten?
WWWP gave pretty nice compliment I think about from time to time, and always grateful for.

2. If you would meet your 12 year old self, would you get along with them?
My nephews are a little bit like me at that age and we get along so yes. I think I think we would talk mostly about music.

3. What's the worst you've ever been lost? (literally, not mentally lol)
Taking a wrong turn and ending up on a bridge to New Jersey. Actually it happened twice. The first time I was with my sister. She was driving and she was freaking out and demanding me to give her directions and I didn't have a clue.

The second time I was with a couple of my friends. We were coming back from a comic book store downtown. Driving back it was exactly the same scenario where the road forks and the wrong turn leads to the bridge to Jersey. So I started daydreaming about the time I got lost in Jersey with my sister and just before I could warn him how it's easy to make the wrong turn we end up on the bride to Jersey. Once on that bridge there's no u-turn, no easy way back. (I was thinking oh no not again.) This time my friend was driving and he was a little bit more calmer about the situation. He said he was in Jersey not too long ago for some convention and he might know the way back. He made a few guesses that turned out to be right and we eventually found our way back. Being lost in Jersey isn't really really being lost, but that is the best example I had. It might not seem like a big deal but being lost in Jersey increases the chance of getting attack by the Jersey devil.

4. How would you describe the way you dress?
"Street clothes," jeans, collar shirt or printed tee-shirt, sneakers, sometimes a baseball cap. I saw an interview where Richard Lloyd used the term for how bands dressed at CBGB's. I don't know if anyone here uses that term anymore, "street clothes."

5. Can you dance?
No.
edit: Yes, if you consider the Pogo a dance.

6. What do you consider to be the most attractive thing about yourself?
I'm told it's my blonde hair.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 04-04-2020 at 08:51 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote