Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:35 AM   #9029 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1. What's the biggest compliment you've ever gotten?

Dana showers me with compliments and I feel like a little school girl being told she's pretty.

2. If you would meet your 12 year old self, would you get along with them?
I was pretty advanced in my current personality at that age so it'd like of like being with myself albeit with less experiences.

3. What's the worst you've ever been lost? (literally, not mentally lol)

I came very very close to spending a night in the woods a few years back. My friends and I decided to do a ten miles hike along the ridgeline that ran along the back of a property my friends family has had in the Catskills for years. We thought we could start at the top of the mountain and magically know when we got to the property line just by remembering what it looked like. Turns out patches of forest kind of look alike because we ended up turning down the ridge about three miles early when we mistakenly took a downed tree as our indicator we were just over the hill from the house. Instead of back hiking up to the trail and continuing, we figured if we just kept going down the hill we would end up running into the house. It was a warmer than usual October day so we all had shorts and t-shirts on but at night it got into the 30's so we would have had to most likely huddle for warmth or try to make a fire but it had just rained the day prior so everything was still quite damp. Also at the point of panic when we realized it was going to be dark in an hour with no road in sight, we realized that the most charged our of cell phones was only about 39% so we'd have to do everything in the dark most likely.

We ended up finding a house about 20 minutes before "dark" and walked the road back towards the main road and eventually back to our cabin. I slept good that night.

4. How would you describe the way you dress?

Contrary to popular belief, I don't wear many flannels anymore. Usually skate shoes, chino style pants, and nice fabric t-shirts. It used to be band shirts but I started to wear them out and retired a bunch of them. I still have a hipster beanie on most of the time.

5. Can you dance?

Not really. There was one day in my life where I was at that perfect level of intoxication where I danced for two hours to a pretty good jam style cover band at my buddies Navy Graduation party at a golf clubhouse in San Diego. You can't duplicate that scenario again so it'll most likely never happen again.

6. What do you consider to be the most attractive thing about yourself?

Brown hair and brown eyes baby. Coupled with being 6'2. I slay.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote