Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #69230 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
No Ant I think the bitch ass who owns the place that’s so ****ing essential should be working the counter and let this sink in ok he should be forced at gunpoint to give everything he owns to elph including his home and elph should go his new mansion and put his bitch ass family in the flop house IF he decides that they can live. Don’t think it can happen? If this **** keeps up we’ll see what happens because we’re about three months away from **** getting burned the **** down and it’s not going to be just our neighborhoods this time.

Your little bitch security guard gated community bitch ain’t gonna stop the bum rush. This ain’t back in the day.

You want my rent. Come and get me.
With everything that's going on right now, I'm expecting mass rioting from renters at every major apartment complex in the not so distant future.

I've dealt with my fair share of landlords, and they honestly can't do **** to enforce rent collection even under more ideal conditions. This wave of chaos could end up sweeping a lot of them out to sea. They'll be first line when the guillotines come back and the rich have flown away in their private jets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That's like 3 Batlords of lame.
What would 5 look like?

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote