Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 10:23 AM   #69237 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Well every year they added another hoop to make it a little harder and easier to give up on especially if you really need it and don’t have a device. They’ve added their own special debit card that includes a charge and it’s the default setting so you have to go through all the **** that you just want the deposit but people without bank accounts have to take the rip off card

and every bull**** layer they added is another part of the website than can crash when you’re on it

Plus - they could easily rubber stamp restaurant and bar employees- just temporally give the $600 promised in the stimulus package and if somehow you’re owed more worry about it later

Florida will spend millions to prevent some poor lady from getting a few extra food stamps but can’t do **** all to help anybody besides people who are already rich

Those three ladies at the deli shouldn’t be doing **** but pressing the enter button

(Edited because I misread your point but it still should just be a simple streamline)

and sorry but I’m in a wicked angry mood mostly bevause my new monthly claim needs to be processed and they still haven’t done the first one

A ****ing month

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

Last edited by OccultHawk; 04-09-2020 at 10:30 AM.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote