Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 01:08 PM   #1381 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
I dont mind working. It's the people that are doing unnecessary things that gets irritating. I'm already putting myself at risk being an essential employee, but they said nothing about having to deal with the stupid people who refuse to believe anything is going on.

This **** is terrifying and I'm anxious and nervous every day at work now. All it takes is one person to come in and spread it around. Dont be that person.
The mail is essential but gun shops and restaurants are not. I'm sure plenty of other places that are still open need to be closed as well but the employees have no way out besides quitting and praying their state government enforces "no eviction". People have a gun to their head forcing them to face down a killer virus because our government values them less than a new BMW.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote