Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 07:31 PM   #69314 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Nah, I think you tone yourself down in real life because a lot of the things you say to people on here would get you knocked on your ass or at the very least fired from Burger King. You just don't see it that way because you also just see yourself as a kid at a playground. People only flop on their opinions when the overly personal ribbing suddenly gets to them.
Of course I turn myself down there, but you'd be surprised what people put up with irl. I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade, and they put up with my nonsense more than you'd expect because they don't really like the world their employers insist they uphold and I just don't take that world seriously and offer a bit of fun. I whistle at work like a kid playing a recorder poorly until people tell me to shut the **** up. Then I whistle some more. I spite the workplace just for fun and lo and behold people smile at me even if they still believe in the bull****.

None of it means anything but hey at least you can't take the workplace so seriously when I'm there. Or else I'll ****ing get you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote