Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 07:55 PM   #69322 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
How much were they willing to pay you?
Bull**** but I had bills and didn't want to be homeless. Getting the workplace to run smoothly was much more tolerable to having everybody leave me with everything at night and getting threatened to be fired for not being able to get it done before I had to catch the last train back home.

I already know how ridiculous the process was and openly mocked it all the time especially for all I had to go through just to get keep that job but you also don't understand, well, bills. Me and my friend had a 5 bedroom house somehow.

Edit: It wasn't the Brewery I did all the **** for but, yeah, working for the Brewery or working for a company you can actually take pride in is something that is much more rewarding than some bull**** you don't care about.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 04-12-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote