Music Banter - View Single Post - Sexual Misconduct Pool
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #496 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
He just said "Hey, come here Tara" and then I handed him the thing and he greeted me. He remembered my name. And then we were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall. And I was wearing a skirt. You know a business skirt, but I wasn't wearing stockings. It was kind of a hot day that day, and I was wearing heels. And I remember my legs had been hurting from the marble, you know of the Capitol. And so I remember that kind of stuff. I remember like I was wearing a blouse and he just had me up against the wall, and the wall was cold. And I remember he- it happened all at once. The gym bag - I don't know where it went. I handed it to him and it was gone. And then his hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then he went...he went down my skirt and up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers. And I- he was kissing me at the same time, and he was saying something to me. He was saying several things, and I can't remember everything he said. I remember a couple of things. I remember him saying first like as he was doing it, "Do you wanna go somewhere else? And then him saying to me when I pulled away he got finished doing what he was doing and I kind of was pulled back and he said, "Come on, man. I heard you liked me." And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might've said, and I can't remember exactly if he said "I thought" or if "I heard" but it's like he like that I had done this. Like I don't know, and for me it was like everything shattered in that moment, because I knew like we were alone and it was over, right? He wasn't trying to do anything more, but I looked up to him. He was like my father's age. He was this champion of women's rights in my eyes, and I couldn't believe it was happening. It seemed surreal. And I knew I just felt sick because when I pulled back, he looked annoyed and he said something else to me that I don't want to say. And then he said- I must have looked shocked. And then he grabbed by the shoulders. I don't know how I looked, but I must have looked something, because he grabbed me by the shoulders and he said "You're okay you're fine. You're okay you're fine." And then he walked away and he went on with his day and what I remember next was being in the Russell building like where the big windows are in the stairs by myself, and my body - I was shaking everywhere because it was cold all of the sudden. I don't know - I just felt like I was shaking- just everywhere, and I was trying to grasp what just happened and what I should do or what I should say. But I knew it was bad because he was so angry. Like when he left, I could feel, you know how when you know someone's angry they don't necessarily have to say anything. Like he smiles when he's angry and you can just feel it emanating from him.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote