Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 09:53 AM   #5529 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I think one of the little things that gets me so fed up with the man is that he thinks that his title comes with a predetermined level of respect. The way he said "enough" to that woman was just so rude. He thinks that reporters grilling him is disrespectful but it's supposed to come with the territory. He's supposed to be grilled on his actions. The fact that he thinks everybody should kiss the ground he walks on is disgusting and I know I'm just repeating common ideals and this isn't groundbreaking analysis but that "enough" just boiled me up a bit and I felt like typing this out. I feel better.
Lol what are you talking about. He was grilled like crazy by both the media and Democrats all through February and early March for his decision to stop travel to and from China. And that was their reaction to a good decision that was unpopular. Why should anyone give the slightest shred of sympathy to any media organization? If they really want to talk truth to power, they should try owning their own **** once in awhile. But it never happens.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote