Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:04 PM   #69449 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah what with a quarantine for a deadly virus you'd think BK would be dead. But no I got a neverending line of dumbasses wrapped around my store who just want to get out of the house and buy $30 worth of food cause they don't feel like making their kids eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Makes me want to get infected and cough on every Whopper.
It’s interesting how nonchalant the people who have the luxury of working at home are about other people’s right to infect you.

@ Wolf - the store / no more that once every three weeks - straight in and out no bull****

Put facial recognition on it and people who abuse it by doing **** like going to the same store everyday and go Duterte on them.

In elph’s case people without transportation may need to go more often to **** convenience store but they should only be carrying food items. Not having idiots coming in everyday to buy cigs and forties. And in elph’s case the store should not be allowed to open without the owner present taking the full risk upfront.

And for bat BK being open anywhere in the world at this point is heartbreaking man. I can’t even express my disgust.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote