Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 10:36 AM   #20718 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
It's funny because they've been trying to this whole time.

He's not talking about getting you more money, he's talking about forcing you to work during a pandemic.
Dude. When your typical American can’t even STAY THE **** INSIDE on their own of course I’m going to have to go back to work. You can’t pretend to take it seriously and then be like well gee I can’t skip my daily jog. Even in NYC people are out doing whatever. ****ing walking around. Nobody will sacrifice anything. People have made it perfectly clear they don’t care if it spreads. So the natural response is go back to “normal” and pretend it isn’t out there. We’re a whole nation (whole world even) of self-serving Trumps. If you want the government to take a certain course of action who have to behave in a way that’s in accordance with what you want. The people have spoken. They’ve said yeah you should stay home but if you’re not it’s cool. So what if you’re potentially spreading a pathogen that is this contagious and dangerous?

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote