Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 12:24 PM   #69603 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Even if the brain worked in a quantum way, it can still be completely material and operate completely on instinct, and the double slit experiment does not in any way indicate that consciousness goes beyond brain function
I understand that.

If we assume there’s causal relationship between observation and the change until we have a definitive scientific explanation for it’s in the fog of the mystic so maybe science will discover something about consciousness that would be immediately dismissed as stupid supernatural bull**** with my 2020 mind. Once science explains it it goes from supernatural to natural. I remember something about other scientists laughing at Newton because what he was saying about gravity seemed like something ridiculous and ghost like. Like he was saying massive objects have magic power or some ****. Bending spacetime is still damn weird and hard to understand. But anyway if your brain causes things to change like wtf is that? If consciousness is entirely physical within your body how the **** can it change **** without touching it?

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote