Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 01:23 PM   #5774 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
And Frownland says I'm the monster.

American's have also been given the ability to read, and exactly how many of them hold a library card? Tell me what you propose, Batlord. Since by the snark in your tone I'm going to guess you think you're smarter than I am. Tell me what I don't get.
I thought I was clear. There are no reasonable solutions because humans are terrible at government. This is why America is terrible, why the world's response to climate change is terrible (but especially America since efforts to curb climate change would disproportionately affect the country with the most to lose and we ain't havin' that), why the world's response to nuclear weapons is terrible (with America being of course one of the prime gun wielders in this never ending Mexican standoff), etc.

A large part of this is obviously the elites exploiting everyone they can get their mits on, but another necessary part is house negros like you chiding frustrated field negros for not seeing the wisdom of the plantation owners cause they know what they're doing.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote