Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 01:24 PM   #1855 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Yes I understand what you're saying and it's baseless speculation to prop up a conspiracy theory you have 0 evidence for.

They were asked to determine whether it was a lab invention/mistake or something that evolved naturally, and they determined the latter. You are somehow assuming they wouldn't take into consideration the mechanism you're arguing could've produced it despite the fact that they do this for a living and you don't.

All based on what? China is corrupt? Blood clots? Or is it just to defend your boy Trump?
I'm not "assuming" they didn't take it into consideration. I looked at what was originally published in Nature plus your story, both which showcased that they clearly did NOT take it into consideration. It actually bothers me quite a bit that it doesn't come up at all even though it's relevant to understanding the present situation.

I don't think anything I've brought up here is unreasonable. I'm asking questions based on a wide plethora of established facts, including China's weird (and well documented) behavior in light of the coronavirus and an established history of a lab engaging in questionable behavior fully funded to engage in GOF research.

When I see people as young as me dying from something that kills people who are elderly, I question the conclusions of scientists who don't account for those symptoms and the implications. It's proof that they don't really understand what they're dealing with..and they're supposed to be the ones who live and breathe the subject.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote