Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 02:22 PM   #1877 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
She should just feel lucky to be alive at this point I guess.

Scientists right now seem to estimate that over half the population (maybe more) is going to get it within the next 20 months easy. We're all just rolling the dice until X pharma come out with a remdesivir generic.
She should be grateful. That doesn't mean she should stop actively thinking about the situation but to go right to "I had it and it wasn't that bad so everybody should just get it over with" is so frustrating to me and Dana and that video was a big part of it.

Look, NJ is opening parks and golf courses this weekend and I'm actually okay with that. It's getting nice out and people will start going outside no matter what so it's better to have much bigger areas to socially distance rather than a municipal park that gets overcrowded easily. I'm not like OH, although his approach is the safest and I respect the f*ck out of it. I go outside. I'm just not advocating rushing everybody back to work and school and all that sh*t just to restart an economy that was sh*t to begin with.

Let's save as many lifes as we can and focus on eradicating this virus from the get go.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote