Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 02:24 PM   #1879 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
At this point I'm picturing the walls of ants house being covered with newspaper clippings linked by segments of yarn.
I like those Sour Punch straws to bridge my 1990's styled newspaper clips. They stick better to the walls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
She should be grateful. That doesn't mean she should stop actively thinking about the situation but to go right to "I had it and it wasn't that bad so everybody should just get it over with" is so frustrating to me and Dana and that video was a big part of it.

Look, NJ is opening parks and gold courses this weekend and I'm actually okay with that. It's getting nice out and people will start going outside no matter what so it's better to have much bigger areas to socially distance rather than a municipal park that gets overcrowded easily. I'm not like OH, although his approach is the safest and I respect the f*ck out of it. I go outside. I'm just not advocating rushing everybody back to work and school and all that sh*t just to restart an economy that was sh*t to begin with.

Let's save as many lifes as we can and focus on eradicating this virus from the get go.
Hear hear.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote