Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:20 PM   #2006 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I didn't watch the video. But I did read the article and I can tell you with certainty that she, and you, are completely jumping the gun because everything in that article says there isn't any sufficient data to prove that it does cause any disease interference. Something clearly said. There is a suggested hypothesis that it may cause people to catch things in the coronavirus family.

Then this article filled with multiple scientists confirmed everything I thought and explained better why it's incomplete data with things I didn't even think of.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/no...k-of-covid-19/

Maybe it's because I went through these studies before when looking up the non existent link between soy and testosterone reduction, but it's pretty sad that you have to get schooled on how to comprehend scientific data from a high school drop out.
Good article. But it doesn't account for the timeline she mentioned in regards to the vaccinations they got in Italy prior to the coronavirus outbreak nor the age group. The elderly in general don't have great immune systems to begin with. Virus interference would explain how they became particularly vulnerable when we didn't see explosions quite like that in other parts of Europe at the same time. Also, Oxford did a study on virus interference that demonstrated that (in general) they saw an increased risk of "Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections" as a result of influenza vaccination within certain time periods.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 05-05-2020 at 08:28 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote