Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:22 PM   #2007 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Good article. But it doesn't account for the timeline she mentioned in regards to the vaccinations they got in Italy prior to the coronavirus outbreak nor the age group. The elderly in general don't have great immune systems to begin with. Virus interference would explain how they became particularly vulnerable when we didn't see explosions quite like that in other parts of Europe at the same time.
Didn't watch the video. Probably don't need to ta know that she's most likely jumping to a conclusion that doesn't have sufficient data to prove.

9 times out of ten if they are dishonestly interpreting studies or articles or statistics or any kind of information at any point they will continue to misrepresent things or push that same dishonest narrative.

Doing more research on this girl, and she has a history of doing this. I history of dishonestly interpreting statistics to push an anti-vaxxer agenda. The only way you can take her seriously is if you think there is some massive conspiracy to silence her. You're in tinfoil area now.

I don't even want you to suck my ding dong now. That's a privilege you lost.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 05-05-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote