Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:32 PM   #2008 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Didn't watch the video. Probably don't need to ta know that she's most likely jumping to a conclusion that doesn't have sufficient data to prove.

9 times out of ten if they are dishonestly interpreting studies or articles or statistics or any kind of information at any point they will continue to misrepresent things or push that same dishonest narrative.
I'll probably be standing in line along with everyone else if a big company comes out with a vaccine sometime before I die of old age.

The entire point of why I shared the video was primarily to demonstrate capitalism's biggest failing in regards to how these pharmaceutical organizations have set themselves up to take advantage of people during these large scale panic-driven situations. She has personal experience at being smooshed when she presented data that would have cost them millions. There has to be something that doesn't cost someone thousands of dollars to treat something like this, but the financial incentive isn't there to explore what she talks about.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote