Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:40 PM   #2009 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I'll probably be standing in line along with everyone else if a big company comes out with a vaccine sometime before I die of old age.

The entire point of why I shared the video was primarily to demonstrate capitalism's biggest failing in regards to how these pharmaceutical organizations have set themselves up to take advantage of people during these large scale panic-driven situations. She has personal experience at being smooshed when she presented data that would have cost them millions. There has to be something that doesn't cost someone thousands of dollars to treat something like this, but the financial incentive isn't there to explore what she talks about.
Nah, she's a literal anti-vaxxer using incomplete and unrepeatable data that not even her colleagues that worked on her studies agreed with. She deserves to be silenced for spreading harmful misinformation and deserved to be discredited for thinking a single study counts as complete data.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote