Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:12 AM   #69778 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

So elph, since I'm drunk and you're the only one awake to get my drunken stream of conscious I made this song back in 2015 called Nigrum Cor that just emptied tons of hate I was feeling at the time into it. The song is Latin for 'Black Heart'. I payed an artist I knew 100 bucks for an abstract art piece to capture the emotion behind the song. I was personally envisioning an abstract painting but I gave him all creative freedom based on what he heard. What he sent back was this huge black piece of card board with a black burned rib cage made of broken wire hangers. And a charred thing in the heart position. He says it was just a foot massager but it was charred, with fire, charred black but lit up red and vibrated when you plugged it in. It was way cooler than anything I imagined. It fell apart when he mailed it, but I wasn't mad because it was still really ****ing cool I can post pictures but it doesn't really capture the piece. I used a pic as the album cover but it couldn't capture the piece.. IDK man, Nostalgia on something really really cool. I still have it but haven't seen it in the last 4 years.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote