Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 11:03 AM   #2069 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post

So, anybody chime in at any point if I'm wrong because I'm just trying to get this straight.

So our president that tried to pass a bill that would give him total authoritarian control in times of crisis with a vague description of 'crisis' (which is actually really similar to something I predicted would happen if Bernie beat him) and is on live T.V. telling us he has total authority is giving an overabundance of PPE to states he likes and refusing PPE to states where he's being criticized. This has forced states to buy their PPE from the internet and because of that, PPE on the internet is being auctioned off creating bidding wars with competing states. Not only that but the federal government is also bidding for PPE against these states that need it just so they can't get it. Not only that but other countries are bidding for this PPE so the can resell it to us at marked up prices. Not only that but even when states win the auction for PPE the federal government is confiscating it forcing them to smuggle PPE that they desperately need. This is some of the most evil **** I've ever heard.
Yeah pretty much.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote