Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 08:36 AM   #2102 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
How bad do you think it's going to get?
Ain’t nobody know but there’s some bad mojo brewing. I think any comparisons to a mere recession is Pollyanna bs. I think for the US even comparing the economic fallout to the Great Depression is optimistic. Billionaires are still getting wildly richer while the bottom has collapsed. Right now getting on food stamps is impossible, unemployment is broken nationwide - moratoriums on utility freezes and evictions are being lifted and outside of the original hot spots cases are on the rise. There’s some optimism concerning immunity but I’m just not feeling it. There’s no sign that America is going to mandate sick days, livable wages, health care. OK all that is old news but nothing good is coming out of this. We’re just going to add millions more to the expendable pile and the scant resources for the poor are going to go from malnutrition level to full starvation level.

Plus the virus is weird af. It’s literally hitting **** from head to toe. I’m very pessimistic that the initial symptoms or lack thereof suggest victory. I think (and my therapist says I have a byproduct of depression called “catastrophic thinking” so PLEASE take it with a grain of salt) in a couple years long term disabilities from this are going to be very prevalent.

I don’t see how something that can cause so many problems from purple toes to infected sperm to blood disorders to the more common symptoms just punches you once.

I also think blame and war are on the horizon.

A full on depression is my most optimistic prognosis a bottle necking of human population is on the dark end.

Noted: I am OFFICIALLY mentally ill. K? Thanx

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote