Music Banter - View Single Post - Learn about new bands...Today!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 02:42 AM   #42 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe
What kind of song do you feel like making?

My songs are pretty wordy - some of them will be easier to put to music than others... some of these easy ones would be - Emergency, Doctor and Untitled Love Song ( if you want to see these, go to the "can anyone write good lyrics" thread, I have all of my MB songs listed there- here's a link...http://www.musicbanter.com/showthrea...t=14845&page=3)

So, it's really up to you... I Wonder and The Story of Lindsay, are going to be ballad types in my head... Examining Love... can be a pretty versatile song... what are you in the mood for?
I'm going to go for Emergency, Doctor first, as this is probably most similar to my own lyric style - shorter and punchier. I'll have a go with all of them at some point, you getting to hear the results will depend on how well I'm able to get my mic and computer working together though!

Where should I post the recordings? It'll probably just be vocals and acoustic... maybe some vocal harmonies and drum machine, if I can get that working too.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote