Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 07:15 PM   #69952 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post

nachos and chow yun-fat

weekend vibes
I'll be honest I've heard way too many bad things about John Woo releases. Like you have to be super careful about exactly what you're watching to make sure you're not buying an absolute travesty version of those movies cause Hong Kong is nototriously bad about those releases with completely ****ed versions of the audio. I had to make absolutely sure that I was buying the best versions of Hard Boiled and The Killer. I seem to remember that I couldn't be sure of the versions of A Better Tomorrow I was trying to buy and now your versions are making me paranoid.

Like that is not my version of The Killer and from what I've gathered the correct version of The Killer is the Dragon Dynasty version which is terribly enough the version released by Harvey Weinstein, which is also true for Hard Boiled.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote