Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:53 PM   #2140 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I'm finally feeling normal. In case anyone was, you know, worried.

Strength and stamina is back, and breathing is as good as it used to be.

It'd take 60-70% to get the herd immunity ball rolling, but justifying all the death to get there is the problem, and no one wants to be the person leading that charge as far as the people who are in charge. That's political suicide, along with the other real moral dilemma.
Herd immunity as a plan is basically saying we’re going to let this virus ravish humankind as much as it possibly can. It may be how it has to play out but worst case scenario for plan a is pretty ****ing defeatist.

A virus needs a vector. Containing the spread may be incredibly difficult but it is possible.

My idea of fascist police states may be extreme but just bowing to virus is nuts at this point. Herd immunity isn’t even a guarantee and all we really know is what it can do in a few short months. There’s no herd immunity to the common cold.

Glad your feeling better. I haven’t been the same since my bronchitis diagnosis.

I’m thinking I’m going to have to man up and go back to the doctor. I need chest x-rays or something because something hasn’t been right for a while.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote