Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Drug Songs of All Time
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 06:37 AM   #59 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Drugs are stupid and the people who take them are even more stupid, but I've got to admit there are some good songs about them. But I won't list any because then I feel that I am well and truly giving into the drug addled world of today where people snort **** up their nose to appear cool in front of other people, and the sad thing is that it actually works. In my school most kids popularity is based upon if they've smoked or not, if they drink or not, if they take drugs or not and if they have had sex or not. And those people that have done all those things are then treated like Gods and look at everyone else as dirt. Well I've only ever done one of those things on that list and am not planning to do any more. These kids say **** the system while creating a totally new system of their own which in my opinion is worse. I don't do these things and still manage to have a great social life so it proves that it can be done. Drugs are just a way for losers who would usually be left lying at the bottom of the food chain to climb to the top. The easy option is not the best, as they will see when they are lying in a boarded up flat, a needle stuck in their arm and no one beside them.

**** DRUGS!
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote