Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 05:47 AM   #2189 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Seeing those pro-athletes meticulously social distancing while I’m being forced into high risk situations every workday makes me feel terrible.

Even if I don’t get the virus or don’t get very sick I’m never going to recover from this. My anger and hatred is so visceral. It’s a complete consumption of my mental that I will never let go.
^ Are you back at work, OH? Be careful.

There are lots of ideas around about how to stay safe, but one suggestion that I'm considering is taking a vit D supplement:-

This article from the BBC suggests it doesn't do much to help:-

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52371688

But this guy is convinced that it's beneficial:-

Either in this vid or one of his others, he explains that he's taking a daily supplement of 50 micrograms (=2000 International Units) *

Has anyone else been convinced that vit D supplements can reduce (i) your risk of infection and (ii) the severity of an infection, which is what Dr Cambell is saying?

* Just watched another youtube doctor who recommends half that dosage, "every day or every other day",(which would then be a quarter of that dosage) just in case you end up with excess vit D in your body.

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 05-19-2020 at 06:16 AM.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote