Music Banter - View Single Post - Avenged Sevenfold
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 01:08 PM   #222 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersLabyrinthX
Actually, rock in general was falling apart. At least in Detroit and the suburbs(ya know, a pretty big music town) they introduced many people into rock again through local rock stations. And as for being metal saviors, most of metal to me is about being badass. For the most part, nobody can say metal is the most musical. Its about going out there, screaming your ****ing lungs out(in Shadow's case, now he cant really scream ) and just having a effing good time. Avenged Sevenfold embodies that and brought it back to a new generation.
Metal not musical? Wow, i've always thought of metal as one of the most musical rock sub-genres. Screaming your guts out and having a good time is more of punk/hardcore thing IMO and rock isn't falling apart at all, I live near seattle and I could name a bunch of artists from that area alone that are good. Avenged Sevenfold aren't even that good, and they're more talk then action.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote