Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 10:40 AM   #70203 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
That manager is a piece of ****. How are you coping with the whole drama?
I'm fairly chill tbh. I got some annoyance churning in the back of my head but I now have the rest of the day off to crack open a few tallboys and if I get fired I get to collect unemployment. If I'd stayed at work and just dealt with the bull**** then that's when I'd be stewing in impotent rage for hours on end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Can you go over her head because the decision to have y’all stay in there eating smoke sounds pretty ****ing stupid. She might end up getting the reprimand. Keep using the words ‘safety of or customers and staff’ over and over.

And **** her. I swear man **** everybody.
Part of the discussion/yelling match at the end included her saying something to the effect that she'd been on the phone with her boss/es and they didn't care, just keep the store open so they can make money. This wouldn't be the first time either the air conditioning or the broiler fan has gone out and we never closed for those either. But they've never both stopped working at the same time and I was done putting up with that ****.

The company doesn't care though. That's why she kept her head down and just went on with her job as normally as possible. I understand her position but **** are you dumb to not open a ****ing door.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote