Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 06:06 AM   #2235 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
how long would your lockdown be for and ...what about the economy would u just freeze all bills and evections ..??? which I dont even think is possible and for how long ..??? and try and hand out food rations ..???
It's bizarre to me that the richest country in the world has such a problem shutting down it's economy and taking care of it's citizens during a pandemic pretending that we can't afford it.

If our economy really crumbles that easily then it never was good in the first place.

More so, it's a scare tactic pieces of garbage like Trump use so the stock market doesn't look bad during the elections.

Telling people to die for the economy, what the **** has this economy done for me? Nothing. It's over stressed me and deprived me of much needed resources despite consistently doing hard labor that makes me feel like Sisyphus everyday. **** the economy.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote