Music Banter - View Single Post - Avenged Sevenfold
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 11:07 PM   #229 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebster17
To A Perfect Sonnet:

F*UCK YOU A$$HOLE. Holy **** everyone here's such a tool. ever heard of sum1 having their own opinions? Maybe if u weren't so ignorant you'd stop bashing ppl for not having the same music tastes as you. And f*ck you about "presenting a conflicting opinion." If you wanted to do that you'd say something like, "I disagree what you just said because . . . " not "you're an idiot for thinking that because i'm an ******* arrogant prick!"
And i'm not just in a bad mood, stuff like that has happened to me a couple times so far. Here's another example: in the forum Rock & Metal under the thread best industrial band ever I found this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebster17
Marilyn manson is the best. Rammstein gets honerable mention. NIN gets sucks-ass.

mooseandtherubberducky says:
MM is alt. rock/nu-metal not industrial. Rammstein is good and Trent Reznor writes great lyrics. You're idea sucks.
"Ever heard of having opinions?" Which is why you get pist off when people think differently then you?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote