Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 05:54 PM   #2167 (permalink)
Raime
Forever Electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Just got out of the hospital from another suicide attempt. Starting a partial hospitalization program and was officially diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Taking things back slowly, I'm doing a lot better now. Some people were making fun of me at work and I let it get to me really quickly. Keeping busy trying to get the new shoegaze band up and running. Met a lot of cool people at the hospital and talked to a lot of friends on the other side. Glad I'm alive still, I have projects to finish. My first vinyl single is coming out soon with my friend Connor and I'm working on a compilation record for my label.
I'm happy you're still with us, man. Send me a link to that single when you get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Also has anyone else failed to get a solid diagnosis? Every doctor I've seen had a different opinion (bipolar II, BPD, PTSD+OCD, PTSD+BPD) so it feels pointless to join support groups for specific disorders because I simply don't know. It certainly is much more than mere depression.
Same boat. I've had some great therapists and psychiatrists, but I've been diagnosed with at least 4 different things over the course of my life in order to find out what my deal was. I've definitely mellowed out, and I couldn't tell you what I had/have, but the general consensus between my doctors right now is that I most likely have a combination of chronic depression and anxiety.

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote