Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 02:18 AM   #2251 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
the same people that were like "oh China is just pretending it's over" are calling for us to do that here
What we’ve done and are doing is so much more negligent and INTENTIONAL

I would understand if the medical community just said **** you America / if you’re not going to try we’re not either

It’s two fold - their government takes action and ours doesn’t and people there have a sense of community not just selfish individualism

Make no mistake about it plenty of our oligarchy loves covid because of the medical debt and financial fall out on the poor. And the oligarchy is our government so I’m so ****ing sick of hearing other places are worse. Murdering the poor for profit is rock bottom and that is how we’re governed.

If you get it and it turns out to be a lifetime of complications that’s good. It means you’ll never escape debt and that’s where they want you from birth to death. No place on earth has this institutionalized like America.

And I’d like to only hate the rich but the poor are horrible people too. It’s like an American birth certificate is an assignment to be a piece of ****.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote